Big Data Developer
The R&D team is looking for a talented and experienced Big Data Developer. The Big Data Developer will be responsible for developing a platform which collects, processes, streams and analyze very large amounts of data. The candidate should bring with him a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and build robust solutions for big data problems and learn quickly as the platform grows.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
- 4+ year professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- Ability to work independently.
- Linux expertize and scripting abilities.
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Experience in working with both SQL and NoSQL DBs (Cassandra).
- Experience in building innovative large scale server side systems.
- Experience in working with both SparkML and SparkMlib
- Familiarity with algorithms: Linear Regression / ALS / Random Forest ...
- Experience with a range of big data architectures/tools, such as OpenStack, AKKA, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra, Hbase or other big data frameworks and/or experience in traditional data warehousing & ETL tools.
- Deep experience working with cloud platforms, AWS / Google etc
- Experience with large scale events streaming / processing