Demand Partner Manager
Inneractive is a leading independent mobile ad exchange focused on powering native and video ads. Our mission is to empower mobile publishers to realize their properties’ full potential by providing powerful technologies for the buying and selling of mobile ads.
We are looking for a Demand Partner Manager to join the US Programmatic Demand Team. The Demand Partner Manager will manage Inneractive’s existing strategic demand partners (buy-side partners), serve as the partner’s main point of contact, optimize and grow revenue, liaise with the Sales Engineers to ensure optimal integrations, and deepen the collaboration with Inneractive’s publisher team.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics: supreme professionalism, sales orientation, proactiveness and initiative-taking, enthusiasm, ability to receive guidance and work effectively within a team, strong analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to prioritize and properly manage time in a global start-up environment.
This position will report to the Director of Programmatic Demand, North America.
- Optimize partner revenue
- Track and analyze managed revenue on a daily basis
- Translate technical needs into business opportunities
- Communicate partner needs to Inneractive’s product team and other internal teams
- Identify industry trends and share them internally and externally to better position Inneractive in the marketplace
- Contribute to business development; uncover/generate upselling opportunities and close deals
- Liaise with publisher teams to scale activity
- 3+ Experience in online/mobile advertising
- Experience in RTB buying – advantage
- BA in Economics, Business or any other relevant field
- Ability to work with multiple international Inneractive business hubs
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial issues
- Exceptional motivation and high ambition levels
- Team player willing to work closely with team members Cando attidute
- Willingness to think outside-the-box to help Inneractive and its partners succeed