Publisher Account Manager
Inneractive is looking for PublisherAccount Manager based in Beijing, China to help fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. The Publisher Account Manager will be a member of the Publisher China team and will be the focal point of contact to our partners to become a productive member and increasing revenues. In this role the AM will manage day-to-day contact with publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, working with the professional teams to ensure quality integrations and optimize customer satisfaction and revenue.
Qualified candidates must have the following characteristics; professionalism, initiative, enthusiasm, good analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to prioritize and proper time management in a start-up environment.
· Daily oversight of publisher clients and monitoring the performance and statistics.
· Track and analyse revenue on a daily basis; compare performance against historical data and metrics by market.
· Communicate with the partners on a daily basis.
· Work on several media platforms.
· Business development and upsales offering.
· Support team in meeting revenue goals.
· Use internal tools to assess errors and identify need for technical escalation.
· Work closely with internal teams (Business units, Customer Success, Product Management) to communicate and prioritize publishers needs/requests.
· Work with the International team to transfer knowledge and information to maximize company performance.
- 2+ years' of account management experience in the online/mobile industry.
- 2+ years experience of client-facing work experience.
- Experience with RTB, Video and/or Native – Big advantage
- High attention to details, top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Willing and able to take full ownership of customer needs/requirements, end to end.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be the go-to-person for our partners. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do.
- Creative problem-solution abilities.
- Must be extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- High level of English