Publisher Sales and Business Development Manager- DACH
Inneractive is looking for an energetic, results-driven sales person who will be responsible for onboarding strategic DACH based mobile publishers and app developers and helping us grow our supply business in Western Europe.
This position involves a comprehensive understanding of the DACH mobile industry to enable building and executing on a pipeline of new mobile publishers to bring on board. The role will involve managing the sales funnel from initial meetings and lead sourcing all the way to contract signing. The candidate will be responsible for in-depth sales presentations for our solution. They must have the communication skills, as well as technical expertise required to turn leads into accounts and secure long-term business with Inneractive customers. We want the type of sales person that is driven by success and constantly strives to improve his / her skills.
If you are looking to join a leading company in the fastest growth space in advertising, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Identify key decision makers within prospected targets
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Inneractive and DACH’s most exciting mobile premium publishers and app developers (emphasis on Germany)
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Inneractive’s value proposition
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets, while negotiating the terms of agreements and completing business negotiations
- Provide constant input and market feedbacks in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Inneractive at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our products and solutions
- Work closely with other sales team members in Demand and Supply globally and report to the UK office based in London
- +3 years of experience in mobile/video/ programmatic advertising sales in DE- a must
- Solid business and technical understanding of the programmatic mobile advertising ecosystem - a must
- Excellent German skills
- Experience selling for premium publishers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Ability to develop, grow and manage multi-million dollars client relationships
- Highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM systems, Microsoft Office suite skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- BA in business administration or any related field