Inneractive is looking for an energetic Recruiter with strong sourcing skills to join our HR team and help us with the company’s growth and to find the talents candidates in the market.
The Recruiter will directly impact the quality of candidates we hire by developing and implementing innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for a wide range of job opportunities and prospecting talent for specific open positions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
Continuously identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing time to fill time and costs.
- Focus on recruiting the most suitable talents
- Manage candidate pipelines for different roles
- Find, review, and screen applicants to determine the best fit
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and internet research skills (Advanced Internet Search, Direct Sourcing, Social platforms) which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles
- Research companies and locations where talent may be, and find ways to reach that talent
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
- 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- At least one year experience as a recruiter for technical roles
- Experience using internet sourcing techniques and sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- High level of English
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment